At McGee Real Estate we strive to sell your property for the highest price attainable, within the time frame that suits you and make the process as stress-free and successful as possible.
When you work with our agents, you can expect them to guide you every step of the way. With over 50 years experience in real estate, you can rest assure you will receive high-quality customer service.
- Determine your needs and priorities
- Review the marketing plan
- Prepare Comparative Market Analysis
- Establish a competitive pricing strategy
Listing Your Property
- Discuss home enhancement recommendations
- Discuss your property’s marketing plan
There are many benefits of choosing to work with a McGee Real Estate agent. We spend thousands of dollars each year advertising our clients’ properties. Below are some of the advertising opportunities we provide:
- Placement on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) within 24 hours of listing
- Research of property information: zoning, taxes, flood plain, etc.
- A lock box on your property to allow other agents to show your home
- Placement of a McGee Real Estate yard sign at your property
- Scheduling an office tour for other Real Estate agents’ to view your property
- Email marketing notifying other real estate agents about your property being listed
- Open Houses
- Discuss and clarify proposed terms and conditions with you
- Negotiate possible counter offer
- Reach final agreement, sign all documents pertaining to the sale
- Prepare net sheet
Completing the Sale
- Negotiation of inspections
- Removal of remaining contingencies
- Title search, preliminary title report
- Scheduling buyer’s final walk-through of the property
- Scheduling the closing
- Recording of title
Why use an agent
Buying and selling property can be complex and stressful tasks. In fact, for many people it’s the biggest single investment they will make in their lifetime. Real estate transactions have become increasingly complicated. New technology, laws and procedures require real estate practitioners to perform at an ever-increasing level of professionalism. It’s more important than ever that you work with an experienced agent that will best represent you.